Friday, February 1, 2008

Yee Hah!! WE ARE READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!

AIR RUBY WE ARE READY!!!!!! Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!



In case we haven't been totally clear about whom we are rooting for


we will give you some clue..........




THIS IS PAT PATRIOT THIS IS THE PATRIOT LOGO
THIS IS A PATRIOT TOWEL
THIS IS US GETTING READY TO BE CHEERLEADERS



THIS IS AGATHA BEING A PATRIOT CHEERLEADER
THIS IS ARCHIES PATRIOTS BEDROOM





THIS IS ARCHIES PATRIOTS LUNCH BOX


THIS IS OUR FAVORITE COACH,COACH BELICHIK OF THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS




Do you see who we are rooting for???Subtle huh!!!! We are so excited about this whole weekend we can hardly wait.Not only the greatest football the Super Bowl but also the greatest party ever with Joey,Tanner,Gussie AND ALL OF OUR FAVORTIE PALS!!!!! This is the Vespa Arch rented in case he gets tired,and it will fit right on Air Ruby......
This is what he really wanted to ride A PARTIOTS MOTORCTCLE but PL2 put her foot down.

But she doesn't know he also rented this when he wants to impress all the girls( Asta,Snickers,Sophie,Ruby,ect)



We packed a few goodies for the plane and now we are just going to wait for Air Ruby and all of our pals!!!!!!!!!!We will fill you in on Archies holistic adventures after the SUPER BOWL!!


GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


18 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww man! PL2 is no fun! What a cool Patriot chopper! Have fun in AZ, guys! We'll be home with dad helping his Giants to win!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Jan Price said...

Wowee! You guys are sure subtle! We can't figure out who you're rooting for.

Actually, we did get the hint. Looks like you're prepared to party.

After the party, maybe you can stop by JFF. We gave you an award.

jans funny farm

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Hey A&A,
We're Patriot fans too! Cool pictures.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh wow...we loved all the Pats items...(wait a minute..did I just say that??)...well...we love you guys so I guess we did. Arch's bedroom the is best...I want one like it in black and gold...works for 3 teams here...Pens, Pirates and the you know who's...

Hey,Mumsie mailed a package to PL2 today for having to spend her birthday (and probably all her birthday $$$) at the vetties...it's wingin' its way to Mass Achoo Sits...

Hey Arch, I can't wait to practice some of the body mechanic techniques that I've learned in class moving you on and off ur Vestpa, wheelchair and such....Make sure you don't wrap ur paws around my neck...it's in ALL the videos...you might hurt my back.

Lacie

Maya and Kena said...

Oh wow! We don't know a thing about football, but with the excitement on everybody's bloggies, we can see it's a big thing and that they love it!
Have a pawsome weekend!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Joe Stains said...

hmm so you are cheering for the Steelers!?! just kidding, I am still sort of in denial here.

Lorenza said...

Ha! I guess I have an idea about which one is your favorite team!
Go Pats!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, pawsome bikes! Agatha & Archie look great in their cheerleading clothes!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Koobuss said...

I like all your Patriot's stuff. You are real fans!!!

It was nice to see Pat Patriot again. Whatever happened to him?


Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I am so glad we will meet up! I have my suitcase packed just waiting for Air Ruby this very minute.

I have no idea about American footy but hey, I am Scottish, so you can all help to teach me some stuff!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Sophie Brador said...

Agatha, That's the longest cheerleader skirt I've ever seen! Are you being demure?

xo
SB

Headgirl said...

Hi there!

I'm all ready to support your team @ Super Bowl! TY for use of photo.

Pats & pets
Blue, whose having fun!

the many Bs said...

wow, we really hope that your team wins. you certainly do have the team spirit.

woofers.

Noah the Airedale said...

Well the girls and I had a discussion and we finally figured it out....you support the Patriots!
See, we're not just pretty faces!!!
lol.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow I guess you are ready. Good luck tomorrow...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, mmm, even though I know NOTHING about American football I think I can work out who you support! I hope your team wins! J x

Urban Smoothie Read said...

that bedroom looks luxury...

agatha is the coolest cheerleader ever....

hope the best team win!

Liza said...

Love the chopper - you guys rock! Not too long until kickoff. Also, you humans have to tell mine how to make all those cool pitures. She is clueless on the computer - what an egghead.

Love - Dory