Sunday, February 24, 2008

Memoirs of a bored dog by Archie

First off I made PL2 GET RID OF THE MUSIC!! Over and over all we heard was that SONG ,THAT SONG(she might bring it back at some point.....)Now PL2 just got a new book in the mail and she chose to put it on the table next to the couch. Now for all you table surfing dudes out there(esp you dales and whippets who can really get high) my sister and I can not reach those high places(despite Aggies valiant attempts at trying to be like a jumping bean) so I just stick to areas that are close to my range....no sense in further straining my back right? So I chose to look at PL2's new book and make sure that it was the right book that she ordered.
On closer inspection I noted that it was delicious an extra bonus in a book I always say.....the spine was particularily tasty........






The corner wasn't bad either.......



And the other corner??Just as tasty!!!!!!! She has been trying to read it and all we hear are words that sound something VERY SIMILAR to HBO words that I learned while in solitary confinement...





Remember those steps that PL2 bought so I could gently go up to the couch????Agatha is investigating how I got them upside down AND ABSOLUTLEY NOWHERE NEAR THE COUCH!!!!!!(tee hee my lips are sealed!!!)




Now PL1 is in the process of getting rid of some old records and he left a large stack on the floor.....near my bed........This is surfing supreme...YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE TO STAND UP!! In fact you can surf LYING DOWN!!!!!!



Ah well all in a days work for a busy wire fox terrier........I'm going to the chiropracter Wed.I'll tell you all about it. I am going to tie dye a shirt and pierce my ear before I go and maybe I will bring some crystals that Agatha found for me(HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!)

17 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Archie!
Looks like you have been very busy!
I hope you and Agatha are doing well and had a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Ya chewed her book up???

Archie...ur mom worked like a bizillion hours this week and is exhausted! She probably JUST wanted to come home and put her feet higher than her heart to reduce the swelling, and READ HER BOOK IN PEACE. And ya ate it.

Archie...go get ur Mumsie some tylenol for her aching legs. Then some hot tea or beverage of her choice with perhaps a few cookies to take her mind off things. DO NOT PICK AT AGGIE.

I know I sound well bitc*&%, but well, I've worked since 5PM Friday tryin' to nurse Babystan and MY PAWS HURT! And...I got NO sleep...so be kind to PL2...and maybe you can get a treat after ya see the chiro pract or.

Lacie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Aggie,

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark.....

Scruffy

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey good job on the book Archie. It wasn't a recipe book was it??

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Lacy said...

woofies A and A...boy u 2 shure helpeded ur pawents...her didnt need to read no book anyways, wuz bad fur her eyesite...me nots do anyfing like dat now, but me use tooo..heehee

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Dexter said...

You guys are great paper shredders. We could have used you here last week when Momma did her annual paper purge and our shredder almost caught on fire.

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh boy! Looks like you two have been busy getting yourselves into heaps of trouble! We hope your mom is the forgiving type!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

Woah, you've caused more mayhem than even puppy cassidy has caused so far!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow, you pups have been busy! Heehehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gus said...

Arch...I hope you get to feelin better soon...if not, your folks will be deep in debt paying for the strange stuff you eat when you are bored. good luck with the gyropracter

gussie

Asta said...

Archie
Nothing can keep a wiwe foxie down! Congwatulations on youw cweative suwfing..you awe a cwedit to all us foxies!!!!! I have helped Momi out with books in the past too..it makes theiw weading so much fastew.hehehe
good luck at the vets!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Archie, what can I say? Good work pal! J x

Faya said...

Véronique was interesting by having a WFT....but not anymore....I wonder why ?????? Any idea ?
Kisses, Faya

Joe Stains said...

great job on shredding my friend! humans should know better than to leave stuff just laying around! You should wear some patchouli to the doctor. We hear that is what hippies smell like!!

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Archie

There is never a dull moment with you two is there?

Just take it steady so you do not hurt yourselves.

Molly and Taffy

Patience-please said...

Uh-oh.

(slinking away cuz we didn't do it)-
shhh the whippets

Katie said...

oh man, you guys. LOL. you are just like all 3 of us. chew chew chew on anything BUT, what we are supposed to.