Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Birthday Bash!!!!!!! What a Day!! Part ONE!

Thank you for your lovely birthday wishes!! They mean alot to us!! We only wish that you could all be here to celebrate with us!!(PL2 said the living room would be really crowded)You are a bunch of wonderful pals!!! Well this has been a GREAT day!! We were awarded this from TOFFE! Thankyou Toffee(and we hope you are feeling better today) We would like to pass it on to EVERYONE!!!!!!! (our birthday present to you tee hee)

So this is how we are spending our day...PL2 got us A POOL!!! Our very own!!!! Here it is being filled up.......

Here we are checking out the dimensions. Arch is a little worried that the raft he got to float on with his cool drink and his book The Dangerous Book for Dogs( or Dastardly Book for Dogs in England which we think sounds so much better) may not fit in there....



I had to make sure that the temperature was exactly right. Then PL1+2 realized that they were filling it in the driveway rather than the postage stamp backyard we have and had to drag it there!



Archie decided he should join me in testing the water and thought it was too cold......




Here I am the Esther Williams of WFT'S.I also learned that if you have a pool and are thirsty you can drink from it!!!!!!!!!!!!



After swimming around we decided a quick game of zoomies was the thing to do..Now note..the color of the water was pristine before the zoomie game.We also did a wee bit of digging while taking a break from zoomies.....





Not so clean here is it??!!!!!!


Look at the water here!! Ha Ha!!! I was practicing for Lenny's Pawlymics(swimming event of course,synchronized dancing) when my brother decided that he should take out the hose....(Yes that is how long it took to fill with a broken hose..)



MAN THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!






But wait!! There is so much more!!1 Archie is trying to open the package from Toffee.We have been REALLY good and did not peek even though it sat on top of Aggie's crate FOR DAYS....










I came over to help..











Then PL2 put it up here...WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER???? So I immediately had to perform my jumping bean act( another possible for the Pawlympics)









JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet potato treats!!!







Look at this bag!! TOO FUNNY!!!!





A CHIPMUNK,chewies,and freeze dried liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And check out this card!!(we each got our own little package..That Toffee is so thoughtful...)


Waiting for the liver......



Look at this card(in front of the SQUIRREL) and chewies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Archie is playing with one of the toys by the fan as it is hot here..




Since it is our birthday I let him play with both of them...

But I made sure it was put back in the right place if you know what I mean.....

Toffee also sent us Hawaiian leis!! Archie is wearing his but thinks he looks like a goof!!!


It doesn't get better than this!!!!!!







BUT IT DOES!! The doorbell just rang and it is a package FROM SCRUFFY,LACIE AND STAN! And something from our dear friend Faya from Switzerland! And we have someFUNNY FABULOUS pictures that our dearest Asta sent us!! And we got a card from Jax and Lenny!!!! So there will be a part two,because we also have to go and get our.......



ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












27 comments:

Niamh said...

Wow!!! A pool, presents and ice cream!! Bliss. Happy Bday Agatha and Archie.

Your friend,
Niamh

Molly the Airedale said...

What a birthday bash you're having so far! We love your pool! That'll keep you cool for the rest of the summer! What awesome gifts from Toffee!
Enjoy your ice cream and happy birthday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

Hey Y'all Don't drink out of your pool when it gets to be the color it shows in the last couple of pictures!

kisses
gussie

Lacy said...

w00f's A and A, wow watt a pawsome pool....really helps in hot weather we been havin...heehee dat toffee iz shure a sweetie and picked out the bestest stuff for u...sooo happy barkday and we hopes u has many many more..

b safe,
~rocky~

pp's mama iz gonnna make ur carwd, she been sick today wiff a nasty belly bug...in bed most of the day..

Noah the Airedale said...

The pool looks sensational, what a great barkday pressie. It'll keep you nice and cool. You do know it's not a drinking bowl don't you hee hee.
Have fun A & A.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Toffee said...

Wow! I am just exhausted reading your adventures of the day - and there's even a part TWO!!!

PAW-SOME!!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Double burpday wishes doggies!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

wally said...

Oh jeez! I've been seeing your burpday in the little DWB calendar and have been so excited for your burpday--and then I MISSED IT. So dumb. ANyway--you guys look like you had a BLAST in that pool and i see that you got some great presents. Glad the weather is a little cool but I hope you get more pool time!

wally.

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Agatha and Archie!
That pool sure is a great present and much better that you two are enjoying it a lot!
You got nice and yummy presents from Toffe!
Glad you are sharing them!
I will be waiting for the next part!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

the many Bs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you kiddos! you scored with that swimming pool. that is pawsome. we can tell you were taking your swimming very seriously too. that's excellent.

and the pressies from Toffee are great too. you kiddos ROCK!

woofs.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Happy Barkday to our two favorite foxy siblings!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Aggie...you look amazing in the lei...what a look of joy ya have on ur face...Arch doesn't look quite as pleased with his...

(I never really noticed how amazing your tail is...do you use special conditioner on it to make it so fluffy??? And it curls and is so long and luxourious...don't know how to spell that...???!!! My tail is not half as interesting...and it's all gnawed on the end cuz Stan pulls it when he's bored.)

We have the same pool!! Mumsie got a big one for Babystan, but found when it's full of water she can't lift it. So she bought 2 of the blue ones. We've turned the water completely muddy like the Mississippi River....

Toffee got ya some cool stuff!!! Don't know how you waited so patiently WHEN YOU COULD SEE THE BOX!!!

So glad ya got our boxie...we're gonna tell Mumsie tonight where Sullivan is. She was wondering why UPS kept contacting us and sending us pizza and beer bills. Apparently Sullivan partied all the way up the East Coast. Babystan was havin' a strokie that he was gonna be dead when he got there or at least really dehydrated. If he's dehydrated now, it's only cuz he's probably smashed on beer. If he needs $$ have him directly ask Seymour. After Mumsie calms down, we'll have her peemail you some instructions regardin' his care and feeding. You might need another fridge. He um comsumes a lot!

Mumsie's on call and needs more agony of de feet reflexology...so I must go...

Love you both!!!!!

Lacie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Lacie blabs ON AND ON...

Happyiest of Barkdays to Arch and Aggie....

Love and Kissies,
Scruffy and Babystan

Asta said...

What a fabulous day!!!! Oh I'm so thwilled evewything was so pafect ..those zoomies in the cool gwass and then olympic twial in the pool, followed by pwezzies and ice cweam and Ohhhhh..it's just mawvellous..Archie does look like a god in the lei, and you awe just the most bootiful evew!!!!!!
I loved seeing you having such fun!
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, what a soooperb pawty you both had! I bet you guys had sooo much fun in your new pool & the pressies & cards you got are just NICE!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Pee/s: Glad that you managed to do that Blogroll thingy. Wasn't that hard ah?

Girl Girl Hamster said...

OH woh... it sure is an exciting day for you doggies. ;)

~ Girl girl

Faya said...

Waouw what a day ! I am so happy you received my package right in time....woooohoooo a swimming pool ! Ok I will never go in it because I hate water but YOU, you are so cute playing in it...
Kisses, Faya

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Ooo, looks like you had a GREAT birthday! I think I would have eaten that hose in about 5 seconds! J x

Princess Patches said...

Happy, happy barkday, A & A! Our personal secretary tried to leave you a comment yesterday, but stupid blogger wouldn't let her.

We know you had a great day! A pool, ice cream AND presents all in one day! What dog could ask for more?

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Sophie Brador said...

Happy Birthday A & A! What a great haul. I'm a little envious of that pool. Just wait until winter. If you're lucky, your PLs will forget to empty it and it will freeze and voila! A skating rink.

So, I'm confused. How do you live on the third floor, but have a back yard?

xo
SB

Dexter said...

You got your pool just in time. What's up with that weird hose? Tell your PL's that the water tastes much better once it has pollen and dead bugs in it.

I think the leis look quite striking on both of you.

Cooler today, huh?

Slobbers,
Mango

Stanislaw said...

Big Pupi here:

I have that same squirrel toy! I was OBSESSED with it for YEARS, until my stinky brother Stanislaw had... um... a little accident on him. I haven't seen him around here since.

I've been practicing my sad look to see if I can finagle some ice cream out of my humans this weekend. You're SO LUCKY!!

Lenny said...

Wow, this is just Part 1??!? It looks like you had a great birthday. I am so glad!

Your friend, Lenny

P.S. I hope the message was on the card I sent because the computer was being weird. I'm glad you figured out it was from me!

Deetz said...

Oh I wish I could have came and celebrated with you, that pool looked so refreshing! sure got dirty fast...lol...Those videos were so fantastic to watch. I liked watching you trying to get to the box on the counter...you about had it.
ICE Cream....hip hip her ray
Deetz

Eric said...

Pals, what a pawfect birthday you had.

Pools,parcels,pressies...swimming, zoomies,digging, jumping bean he he, I do that too.. PLUS ICE CREAM!!!!

And twinny my twinny, you look breathtaking, so beautiful, so very dee lee scious in you lei...
I've come over all faint and funny...

Wiry wags, Eric x x x x x

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow you guys are the luckiest Wires ever.....'n ya got a pool like ours...I can tell ya that you'll love it just like we love ours....nothin' like a refreshing dip in da pool.....I can see ya had a great day with gifts galore 'n greetings from lots of friends....oh...make sure a life-guard is around when yer swimmin'...ya can't be too careful.

Dewey Dewster here.....

Romeo said...

Oh my dogness I am almost forgot to wish you a happy birthday! I hope you both have a birthday worthy of us wires! Have a great birthday you two!

Romeo

Life with Ozzy said...

Hey you two,
Sounds like you guys are having a terrierific birthday. You guys made our birthdays look pathetic. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your big day. Happy Birthday!

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy