Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Birthday Bash Part Two

Well if all of that was not enough,we wanted to open our present from our fabulous friend Faya!! Now ladies and gentlemen,this came ALL THE WAY FROM SWITZERLAND!!! When Archie was trying to open the box in the next picture he was very excited and called me over because he said he could smell the Alps and beautiful flowers and mountains and fresh air,but most of all FAYA!!!!!




We nearly fainted from all of the excitement!!!


Can you believe this!! CHECK OUT THESE 2 PIGGIES!!!! Have you ever seen anything like them???!!!!!




Now we have ALOT of toys and played with a lot of different kids,but Archie LOVES his piggy!!!! This could be his favorite toy yet!!!






I was so excited I didn't go right into my bomb shelter but on top of it!!!




But then I realized my error and proceeded IMMEDIATELY to the bomb shelter......







Look at this stunning picture of Faya with her piggy




If that were not enough.....SWISS SNACKS!!!!! As Faya would say MIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And these fabulous bandannas......We have been arguing over who gets which color.Everyone knows I look fabulous in red.....






And you can wear it soo many different ways....




I let Archie try the red one but I told him that blue is so him.....He also erased the picture I took of him wearing it the other way and was muttering something about he had to wear the lei in the last post wasn't that enough....

Look at these balls!!!!!



And Faya even got something for PL!! I was going to take it and put the car keys on it (for me but PL2 said I don't think so Aggie....You can let Koobus do the driving..

Thank you dear Faya!! It was all very very fun and special!!

AND IF THAT WASN"T ENOUGH..........LOOK WHAT ERIC sent us!! A picture of us at OUR frig AND IT IS FULL OF ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!(oh I shudder to even think of it)




And this wonderful card!!!

And Lenny and Jackson sent us a card but PL2 couldn't figure out how to get them on here so thank you pals!!!

And then...WHAT A SURPRISE!! Our best friend Asta came over for a swim with us and brought us a cake!!!!! Here we all our romping in the pool( doesn't it look a lot bigger??)

picture by Asta
And then she got on Archies raft,uh with the cake and tried to maneuver around without spilling the cake into the pool...... As you can see Archie just slept through the whole thing as he was exhausted by then......


picture by Asta
Well after all of this we were going to go and get our ice cream but PL2 found us like this... me under her desk asleep....




And look very very carefully at the next picture because I can assure this will not happen again but it is our birthday,,,ARCHIE HALF IN MY BOMB SHELTER!!!!!


So PL2 said enough was enough we would go and get ice cream another day..... So to all our pals we say thankyou for all the wonderfull wishes!! It was the best ever(Archie is trying to figure out,along with his smell o vision scheme, how you can get a birthday more than once a year.... I know I know.............)

PS we still have a box to show you from Scruffy,Lacie and Stanley with quite a surprise in it from Stanley..Let's just say Mumsie is going to have a heart attack shen she hears about it...To get a clue,check out their post ABOUT Sulllivan WHO IS MISSING...........

21 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow you sure made a hall. We love the piggies. I bet they taste really good...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Faya said...

Oh you look like swiss fox terrier with this bandana ! Mr. Pig is my favorite toy in all the world ! I love the noise it makes....
I am happy that you had such a great birthday !
Kisses, Faya

Lorenza said...

Hi, Agatha and Archie!
You got very nice presents from Faya! Those piggies make funny noises! Glad you are enjoying them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Toffee said...

Wow! What a "haul" you guys had...you were obviously good doggies this year! Hey Archie - you may want to see if you can get a "birthday week" like my mom has...I am still working on it for myself but hey! it may work for you!

cinnaspy says hello from canada

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, your barkday bash is still going on! You guys must be soooo happy. I like those honking piggies Faya has sent to you guys & the others...Does it taste like bacon?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Aggie..ur gonna tear that piggie into bacon strips if ya keep goin' after it like that!!! Miam Miam...Swiss bacon...fab!!

And Asta with that cake on that crazy raft!!! Now we KNOW you two have some issues near water...I still have lobster bites from that last 'venture I had with Archie swimmin'.

How do you ever keep ur girlish figure with ALL that Ben & Jerry's in there?? Thank dog Eric sent it...Sullivan adores ice cream...that will keep him busy till he realizes he hasn't had a filet for a couple of days. He likes the extra think cut fillets...ya know bout $20.00 per pound!

Did u hear our moms gabbin' today. I was screamin' tryin' to bark over them, but they wouldn't shut up...I hope Archie heard me...simper simper...

Gotta run,Girl!!! BARKS!!! Lacie

Asta said...

Agatha and Archie
I love youw piggies fwom Faya, and those bananas..isn't Swiss cotton the best????just fabulous!!!
It suwe was fun to take that swim..I had no idea it would exhaust archie so..but I hope you saved him some of that cake once we got to showe, hehehehe...btw...if you can't finish all that ice cweam...ummm you could , you know, ummmm, send me some...
Have a gweat west and dweam of how much we all love you!!!!
Smoochie kisses
ASTA

Joe Stains said...

omdog those little piggers are the CUTEST! I want one! I have to tell you Agatha, Tanner learned about your Bomb shelter and has decided he wants one too, only he is trying to stock his with trash! check out my blog!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, those pigs are so funny! Looks like you got some great treats too! Agatha, the bandana worn as a headscarf is so you! J x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, what alot of pawsome gifts and fun card. You doggies sure are enjoying your birthday

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

Holy Moley! You guys are just having the bestest ever birthday! We just love those piggies! They're too funny and we love your new bandanas too!
And a whole frig full of ice cream? Can we come to your house? You two are the luckiest dogs EVER!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kess And Her Mama said...

Red is definitely your colour Agatha. Wowzers. What a terrific birthday bash. Waiting to hear abt part 3!

Noah the Airedale said...

The pressies and card are all so great. The bandanas look very smart on you and we especially love the nonna look lol.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Dexter said...

I love the piggy grunting sound. I wonder if they only have those in Switch yer Land?

Quite the stash you have in your bunker, Miss Agatha.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lenny said...

Yay! Birthdays are so fun! You deserve all those great treats.

Your friend, Lenny

Anonymous said...

Woooo! You two got lots of goodies!!! I love your bandanas!
Hugs,Sitka

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Those are some awesome presents you got! Faya sent me one of those piggies too! I love it. He's so much fun to squeeze! Hehe, I bring him in, then take him outside, then I bring him in an then take him back outside!

Do you think Eric could fill my fridge with some icecream?

I hope you both have a great weekend! And enjoy all of your new goodies!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Sophie Brador said...

Those pigs are the most fabulous thing I have ever seen in my entire life and I must have one. I wonder if they are only in Switzerland. I must go to Switzerland to get me a pig.

xo
SB

Eric said...

Hey pals, Fay sent you exquisite Swiss presents.. love those piggies! Have you turned yours into a hog roast or best back bacon and a few gammon steaks Agatha? But I'm sure Archie, being a feeling foxie like myself, have welcomed your piggie, put him up in the spare bomb shelter with a nice mud bath and plenty of slops to eat..

Hope you enjoyed the yummy cake Asta so thoughtfully bought over for you... And Sullivan, er can he breathe ok inside the box????

Birthday wags, Eric x

Asta said...

Agatha and Archie

heheheh..I don't think Mommi would suwvive a hostel..but it sounds like fun!!!
Listen you know even if I don't open a hostel you awe always welcome to shawe my toys my tweats, y bed ow anything
smoochie kisses
ASTA

the many Bs said...

oh dogness, you sure are having the bestest birfday ever. that was quite a fantastic package that Faya sent to you all the way from faraway Switzerland. those piggies are too cute and we love the grunt sound that they make. (is sure reminds us of Brody's farts - hee hee!) and Faya picked out the most beautiful bandanas for you. we love those wonderful bandanas that come from Switzerland. they're the best. you kiddos are so lucky to have all of the bestest friends and we are so lucky to be friends with you too!


woofs.