Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shopping for the Time Capsule



Archie got worried that we didn't have new editions of our books to put in the time capsule so he dragged me shopping. Here we are in front of the Brookline Booksmith which is where I got my relativity book and here we are in front of Irving's Toy shop getting Archie his Waldo book.We have to figure out about the cheese though. Our pal Oscar told us it may get too stinky and Asta thinks we should eat it all now( a great idea!!0 Hope everyone is well! Love, Agatha+Archie

2 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Good thinking by Asta on eating all the cheese now! Mayube you could just put the wrapper in the capsule!

My mum went to Boston in 2004. She said she liked it a lot, but was only there 3 day so didn't get to explore as much as she'd have liked. She visited Quincy Market, the harbour, went up the Prudential Tower, walked around Harvard, did some shopping and ate lots of yummy food!

Licks
Oscar x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, book shopping is always fun, right? I've just completed a list of my top 5 favourite books. Do you want to do it too? If so, consider yourself tagged! J x