Thursday, July 19, 2007

Our Favorite Books







We have been asked by our pal Jackson to tell you about our favorite books so here we go:#1 No list would be complete without our favorite Dr Herriot(he seems like such a nice guy) #2 Then there is the book Inside Baseball about the Boston Red Sox and baseball, by Jerry Remy(note that not only is it good reading but tasty too,the front cover, spine and a few pages happen to be gone)#3 Of course James Thurber.Our favorite story is about Muggs the Aeirdale that bit people( that is a picture of Muggs) #4. Like a Dog with a Bone, a smashing mystery that involves a wire fox terrier and #5 Shakespeare's Dog about a street smart tuffy dog that belonged to Shakespeare(had to be a WFT) Happy reading everyone( We have picked up some reading to be done from other lists!!)Perhaps Oscar(if not already asked) and William Tell would like to tell us their's!!! Love, Agatha+ Archie

7 comments:

Gus said...

Hey Guys, great list! Gee, I'm feeling kinda dumb, cause my books aren't as smart as yours. Oh well, I love them and that is what is important, No?

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, neat list. I'm going to have to read No. 4! J x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Ooops, meant No 5! J x

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, you are so well read. I thought Archie might have a Where's Waldo book on the list though!

I'm working on my list!

Licks
Oscar x

Lenny said...

Those look like great picks, you guys! I need to get a library card!

Your friend, Lenny

Asta said...

Hi Kids,
I love your list..this has been so cool..I have so many new books I didn't know about and want to wead now..you have gweat choices, thanks!
I hope you're going to have a super weekend..the weather is finally coopewating here, hope at your house too..talk to you soon
smoochie kisses to both of you
Asta

Dory the Lab said...

Hey guys - Nice blog!!

My mom loves anything by James Herriot - we may live in the Boston area but my human grew up on a farm in the country and loves all the animal stories he wrote.

Hope you have a nice weekend - glad to see you joined DWB!!

Tail wags - Dory