Thursday, March 6, 2008

We are still here!!!!!!!!

Well we have alot to report but we only have 2 minutes at the computer because PL2 says she has LOTS of stuff to do today because she worked the last 2 days.I have (sort of) made up with my brother(he still has 3 days left as the worlds most wanted).PL2 is still waiting for an answer(call in today!!!) we HAVE not received any more french fries(and found out it costs a lot of money to start your own franchise,sorry Pacco) we got a new game that we once saw Jackson playing with so we will tell you all about that, and this morning we were together again in hte house(we have been taken short walks together) and I am being trialed off my collar( so no more Supreme Allied Commander for now unlesss I am naughty...WHO ME?????besides no one will know what hapens in MY bomb shelter)The Chiropracotr rocks( or should I cracks??ha a litle joke there)OK we will be back later with all the news that's fit to print.....Love the ex Supreme Allied Commander

8 comments:

Gus said...

A Teaser! I want.....The REST of the story. I will be hangin out all day hoping somebody gets to post

kisses
gussie

Harry said...

Gosh, it's been all go in your house while I've been away! I hope you're back to being friends. I thought you'd gone all new age with your chiropractic gubbins anyway? Make love not war man!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Agatha...um...I thought you looked very attractive in ur cone...camo cone...and your personality is so um SPICY!!! Like hot and spicy...like um taco sauce....yummmmmm

Scru...um anonomous

oops...you don't allow anon. comments...\

an admirer

Asta said...

Oh It's so nice to have the two of you back!!!
I'm dying to know the west!
I love youw covew..that's how you two should always be!! I'm so glad the kiwo-pactow is gweat at cwacking..This is vewy hopeful..I've been sooo wowwied
smoochie kisses to bof of you
Asta

Kyanite said...

That covers sooooooo perfect!

Pats 7 pets
Blue
x

Maya and Kena said...

Awww... glad you two made up!
That is such a cute pic!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Joe Stains said...

I am so glad you are out of that wacky collar!! thanks for the birthday card!!!!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Oooo, what game did you get? Is it a dog brick? Or a Mega Tuffie? J x