Thursday, March 6, 2008

FREE AT LAST ,FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ladies and Gents and Hammies,I AM A FREE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sort of)



Finally my Vet called(he was out of town) He is an awfully nice man and was very sorry that this has happened to us.So here is the answer:



In the state of Massachewsitts no matter what kind of bite, it must be reported to the town you live in,because of fear of rabies. You are in quarantine in case you give rabies to someone else(shocking)It is a law,but ahem how shall we say seasoned practitioners(like our vet) who know TERRIER SIBLINGS AND ESPECIALLY US, would not have reported me(He said he would not have) however she was doing the "right thing" by law. However nothing will happened because 1. We are up to date on our shots and 2 he asked if PL had been contacted by the town( this was a week ago) and we haven't, and he said we won't be. There is also no limit on how many times you can be reported(I can stop shaking now,and I can change my name back from Julius to Archie. Sophie told me to change it to Jean-Claude and flee the border which I was seriously thinking about but I can't speak french).He was ever so apologetic and was sorry that the vet on call had upset us so and not properly explained it.So technically I have 3 days left of my horror, I can stop shaking and PL1 and 2 can relax and not worry that I will be treated a s a hardened criminal the rest of my life due to a sentence that was unjust


Can you see the bags under my eyes?That's from fretting and worry..... Archie aka Julius aka Jean-Claude

22 comments:

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

HOORAY your a free dog!!!

Stanley said...

ArchMan!

Congratulations! I'm glad your record has been expunged. At least it won't hurt any future job applications.

I love Sophie's suggestion about fleeing to the border. I'll have to stow that idea away for a rainy day.

Extra goober love & smooches to celebrate,
Stanley

Sophie Brador said...

Oh Archie, You will always be Jean Claude to me.

xo
SB

Lacy said...

woofies A n A, me sooo happy all dat iz over wiff...now all of u can relax ...iffin dat one person had splained it, u wooodnt of had shuch a bad week...next time u see dem, dont bite 'em buttt poop where they will haff to clean it up...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lorenza said...

Hi, Agatha and Archie!
Sure those are great news! Back to your normal life!
Some humans must be punished for bad communication!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

My Sweet Sweet Archie...I am so happy you are a free dog! You must be so relieved; I know how much you and PL2 have been frettin' bout this...Was Aggie frettin'? Actually, she didn't sound too worried bout the situation...

If you had fled to the border would u have told me that u were leaving? I would have come with you, my Arch...we could have lived together in Canada and enjoyed the sunny and hot weather there. It is warm and sunny there all year round isn't it???

We're on our own for a while tonight...they called Mumsie to work tonight from 11P to 3A and the same tomorrow night...ICU patients in the unit and no beddies for em...oh is she gonna be a CRAB tomorrow...happyhappyjoyjoy...

Be sweet to Aggie, Arch and um...don't let her bite you....so you don't get into more trouble...

Love, Lacie...about that kiss???

Maya and Kena said...

Yay!!
We're happy to know that this was not a big deal! Woohoo!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Gus said...

Hooray...wanna play poker to celebrate?


gussie

Faya said...

Youpiiiiiieeeee ! C'est magnifique Jean-claude....
Bisous (=Kisses), Faya

Joe Stains said...

this is great news, at least if you did go to the slammer tanner could send you a shank!

Koobuss said...

Oh, that is wonderful news, Archy!! You weren't being bad, you were just being a normal wire fox terrier having an argument with a sibling. It happens all the time, so I'm told. I don't really know because I was an only puppy.

Anyway, that is wonderful news! What a relief.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

pee ess Please try to behave, Archie.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear, dont be worried. Everything will turn out fine..

~ Girl girl

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Archie, that's great news! Although I think it kind of suited you being an outlaw! J x

Kyanite said...

I'm very relieved for you Archie.
Didn't want you to have to go on the run!

Pats & pets
Blue

Molly the Airedale said...

We're so relieved! Thank goodness you're on top of the situation! Great news!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Hooray! You are free! And back lovin your sister, too, I hope. Just stay out of the bomb shelter and you'll be fine.

Mango

The Black and Tans. said...

Thank goodness you are off the hook Archie.
Have to say you look so much better on the cover of Pet Fancy than you do on a Wanted poster.

Be good this weekend for your pawents, never a dull moment in your house is there?

Molly and Taffy xx

Cassidy said...

Phew, what a big relief. Happy weekend to you all.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

the many Bs said...

ohhh, poor Archie. you have been through a very traumatic and unjust experience. we're so glad that it didn't go any farther. you would not do well in prison. you are way tooo cute, if you know what we mean. hee hee.

if you want to run away to Washington state any time in the future, just let us know and we will hide you out in our back yard. Benson might even share his bomb shelter with you.

woofs!

Deetz said...

Hi Archie and Agatha...I was glad you came to my blog. Hope we can be friends...you can go to jail for biting? Oh No.....I am an outlaw then. I bet that was terribly scary, but I am glad you are a freee man now....you can come to my party then..no biting!!! hehe....Bring friends and we will have a fun time...It was nice meeting you
Deetzy

Asta said...

Julius, umm, Jean-Claude..
I'm so glad you'we AWCHIE again!!!!
Yu pooow misundewstood dawling boy..I knew that you wewen't a cwiminal the whole time!!!
I would have given you sankshooawy..but now it's not needed HUWWAHH!!!!!!!
TellPl2 to welax and celebwate
smoochie kisses
Asta

Noah the Airedale said...

Finally a happy outcome. Good news Archie, we're really pleased for you.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy