Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Chanukah and more




PL2 had to work 3 ,12 hour shifts this past weekend so we had NO ACCESS to the computer so we are way behind. We are going to catch up on all that's news today IF we have time because tonight is the first night of Chanukah!!We love this holiday because it is food, food food(actually in our short 2 1/2 year lives with PL1 and2 we have noticed that all their holidays are holidays with food, food food,(in fact that goes for non holiday times also) which is FABULOUS!!So we are going to have to help with making potato latkes(pancakes)and help eat jelly donuts



It is a lot of work to help make all this stuff and then a lot of work to help eat it so I told Arch that we had better start to get ready for our busy day..



.











Our pal across the ocean Blue has tagged us to tell 7 weird things about us( Now that would be easy if I were to write all about Archie but as it is the holiday season I will try to be nice.....) so here we go.....
#1 As we all are aware my brother likes to sleep in WACKY postions


#2My brother has trouble going up the first flight of stairs to our apartment(there are 3 flights and the first is marble) PL2 thinks it is because he tripped /slipped once going up and is now a little nervous( I can't say why I think he does but if you go to Joe Stains blog and look up the word D----S with the middle letters being 00fu you'll get it)
#3 If you go to pat my brother he will throw himself prostate to the floor with his legs up for you to pat his stomach(I will very ladylike turn onto my back to allow that to happen)
#4 If I go to do something my brother will look to see what I am doing and imitate me
#5I can jump WAY high up and he can't
#6 I eat my treats very slowly savoring each bite and he doesn't even chew his
#7 I won't eat spinach and he will
#8If you pick me up I will give a teeny growl(wouldn't you if you didn't want to be picked up?)

Consider yourselves all tagged!!!!


One more Chanukah note....This is a dreidel.A dreidel is just a top that is used to play games with and children spin it, try to guess which letter it will stop on and bet with chocolate coins(adults can also play and don't have to use fake coins...) If you look closely at this dreidel IT IS A STUFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to try to drag PL2 out today to get us one( but it is snowing alittle and a little icy so we are really going to have to plead....) Happy Chanukah everyone!!






16 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Chanukah Agatha and Archie! We are totally drooling over the picture of that delicious jelly donut!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lenny said...

Happy Chanukah! I like latkes - my dad makes them sometimes. Enjoyed the facts too!

Your friend, Lenny

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, the food looks pawsome! Happy Chanukah to you! You both look soo sleepy in those pictures.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Asta said...

HAPPY CHANUKAH to you!!!!!!
That looks dwoolsomely delicious!!!
I love all the factses about you!!!
I love the way you sneep and pwetty much evewything about you!
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess..we'll sing Chanukah songs at my pawty ,so you have to teach us!

Harry said...

I always wondered what a dreidel was! Thank you!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Joe Stains said...

happy chanukah guys!! those potato things look great, latke you say? I might have to tell mom to make me some. As for Archie's oddities, um ya, I think it is a clear case of D....ism.

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends
Happy Chanukah!! Any holiday that implies food is a good holiday. And that jelly donut sure is good!
Thanks for sharing those facts! I know stairs are scary!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Jake of Florida said...

Well you know what, I, Jake the Dog, also will throw myself on my back at the slightest provocation to have a tummy rub. Just ask Mom. Just Harry does not do that. How particular all we wires are.

That jelly donut does look scrumptious.

Hag sameach!!!

Jake

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those sure look like yummy food you have at Chanukah. :) ou sure look cute sleeping in that pose

~ Girl girl

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Happy Chanukah, Agatha and Archie...!!!!!!! We've never had latkes, but the jelly donuts look very familiar....mmmmmmmm....go to Axel's blog and watch him make latkes...he puts Rachel Ray to shame!

We loved ur random facts...Archie and Scruffy sound like they could be brothers. It's rather scary!

Mumsie said to tell ur mom after 3 12 hours shifts to put her feet above her heart and not move for at least a day. She also said to buy some crocs...best nursey shoes she's ever worn!

So the white stuff is s n o w. All I know is if I eat it, it makes me pee ALL over the house. Pretty cool!

Toasty warm Lakie barks...
Lacie

Headgirl said...

Happy Chanukah!
Never got to enjoy the food.
But, in the past did the candles - see my post on subject.

Hope you all enjoy the festivities.

Love, pats & pets
Blue

Katie said...

Happy Chanukah. We love those jelly donuts and latkes! Looks like you need a lot of rest before the celebration.

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Happy Hanukah (sorry think we may have spelled it wrong there.... :0))

We love your blog and we like hooooman Blue as well, she is cool1

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Noah the Airedale said...

Happy Chanukah A & A. We never knew what a dreidel was either. Thanks for the lesson. The food looks very yummy.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Mmmm, doughnuts! I love your facts about Archie! J x

Stanley said...

Happy Chanukah, buddies! Those holiday eatables look like they all need taste-testing, and I'm betting you two are tirelessly helping out with that.

Love those facts, especially about how you two are tummy rub fiends!

Hope you get your dreidel stuffy!

Goober love,
Stanley