Sunday, September 16, 2007

What We did Today

Well we had a lovely day.We started out by talking to all our pals on Busters weekly chat( we ate breakfast and relaxed while chatting and then read the paper after) Then we went over to the Bone Zone on DWB's and voted for our little Sweetpea Asta up over for Blog of the month,then we needed to take a little nap,and then PL1+2 decided to take us to the Arboretum( way before there could be any coyote sitings if you know what I mean) While there I took some more stunning film of myself and my brother( How I will be able to accept all of the awards on Oscar night I just don't know and I will have to buy SO many new ball gowns....)The first film(note the lighting and coloring) is of my brother and myself doing some prep work prior to actually walking around.This lasted for quite some time... Now our friend Stanley has a name for this but we can't remember what it is. My second film is an action adventure production of my brother and myself preparing for our next Earthday event(in October) by digging.....The end is a little rough as PL2 grabbed the camera from me and screwed it up.( I probobly won't get an award because she goofed it up,ah well one less gown I guess)





Can you see our mouths????? Oh my dog,WHAT IS UP WITH ARCHIES MOUTH???WHAT IS THAT?????

I am exhausted(Archie is still at his post) and I have to get ready for this evenings activities.....Red Sox AND Patriots games!!! Bye everyone.....A+A

14 comments:

Joe Stains said...

That kind of looks like a doofus face?!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

is too bad tat i kenot on9 on weekends....

i know chatting together must b veli fun

Molly the Airedale said...

I love Archie's mouth in those two shots! Is he singing? And I love your cozy bed Agatha! It looks so snuggly in there! Mom hasn't checked sports scores yet. I hope your teams won!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Agatha.
You socred 50-50 on your teams. Sorry I am a Yankee fan.
Glad you had a great day
Lorenza

Faya said...

Dig dig dig ..... I love that ! Great job A & A !
Kisses, Faya

Gus said...

OH what fun that digging looks! Great dirt!

William Tell said...

I make that face too, sometimes, when Mom puts eyedrops in before my bath. Or...Archie could just be feeling silly for the camera.

William Tell

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

The rolling about in your first video: Do you mean roaching? Hehehe! Good technique. J x

Asta said...

Hi Archie and Agatha
Stanley's tewm is "roaching" hehehe..you both look so happy and gweat..i love to see you in action..was Archie twying to say something????ow just whistle?
Thank you fow youw votes, now come to my bloggie and copy the I heawt your blog pictuwe,cause I'm awawdin it to you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Cléo said...

My Sunday was exhausted, too. I and my Mom go for a walk morning, a long walk. When I arrived home, I sleep all afternoon.
Kiss from Portugal

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Oh wow, your videos are fabulous. World class digging. And the roaching was unbelievable! I love the way you both do things at the same time - a little friendly competition perhaps?

love mojo

Stanley said...

Hey A&A!!

First of all, that was some bootiful roachin' out there in the grass. Are you part of a synchronized roachin' team or something? (BTW, that term is originally Wally's term ~ I learned the art of the roach from hiim).

As if the roachin' was enough of a treat, we go to see some Olympic-level digging. Which one of you was trying to dig up that tree? Is it still standing?

Agatha, sometime you're going to have to have some speaking parts on film so we can hear your voices.

Glad you got some rest after. You DO look very cozy in your bed!

Goober love & good luck with those Oscar nominations,
Stanley

Mango and Party said...

Agatha & Archies,

You both rock!

Wiry cheers to more wiry fun,
Mango & Party

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Roachin??? Hmm, if we didn't know Stanley so well...Great Term! Lacie and I roach all over the yard...especially if there's something really stinky out there!!!!! Wonderful diggies, Guys. You are both a credit to your breed. Loved the camera issues!!! By the way Lacie would love those pink bumper crate pads...so chick. Ooops, she says I mean chic.

Wiry love, Scruff