Monday, February 22, 2010

Pawtograph anyone??!!

WELLLLLLLL.....imagine our surprise....As you know my brother developed a bit of an allergy to grains which TOTALLY changed the kinds of treats we could have( I don't really get why I have to change my eating ways but PL2 said it was easier for her...geesh...it is ALWAYS about her......) so she searched and searched for grain free treats and was having a bit of a hard time.Then she was reading Dog Fancy magazine one day and heard about these cool people in Oregon who had the same problem with their puppies and decided to make their own cookies( PL2 did try that for awhile but she said it was taking over her life whatever that means.....) So we tried some and LOVED them...So we have started to get them on a regular basis...They are called Stam treats( this is a combination of the names of their two puppies) They come in a few different flavors( our favorite is peanut butter )Here is one of our shipments......

Why is that one bag on the top of MY bed which used to be over my bomb shelter which is a WHOLE different story which I will tell you about later....)
Take a closer look...............OMG IT IS US!!! ON THE BAG!!! WE ARE FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? CALL MY AGENT!!!!HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? DOES MY HAIR LOOK GOOD????

I HAD to go in closer to check this out!! PL2 said that if you send them a picture of your dog they will put it on the bag!!! She is not sure if it is then used on everyones bag or if it just for your order! We ordered 8 bags( yep we REALLY like them) and we were only on two of them.....

I am not sure but I think this may have gone a little to Archie's head..He is talking about Oprah and the evening news and hold all his calls and tell them I am busy right now.....and stuff like that.......
And one more thing to quickly tell you..PL2 got a MangoMinster cup....(I am sort of borrowing it here) and says it is so wonderful!! It keeps stuff really hot and really cold.She said the only thing is everyone at work this weekend was asking her what Mangominster was! She would get all excited telling them about it and then they sort of looked at her a little funny....Humans they just don't get it...

What I don't get to keep it?


I will fill you all in the continuing saga of my bomb shelter........I also have started my training......( I know it is a little early but the Olympics have inspired me......) We are going to try to catch up with all of you the next two days!!! MUAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 comments:

Blue said...

Am quite speachless withb wonder!
Go pupsm go...........................
Love, pats & pets
Blue

TwoSpecialWires said...

So much fame and fortune! We are honored to know you! (And we'll try to remember the grain allergy, for the eventual event that we send some treats your way. Is corn a grain?)

Now. On a totally different topic. Moma loves that quilt. She sometimes focuses on the tiniest details. Would she notice that we are waiting to go out? No! It's the homespun stuff that grabs her attention.

Have a good week, pals. It's good to see you back (as if we've been around to notice. We're just getting back, as well.)

Love
Jake and Fergi xxoo

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

And we can say we "knew you when"

XOXO
The Rocky Creek Gang

the many Bs said...

geesh, we are so impressed. you are totally famous! we get those treats here too, in our favorite dog store. we're gonna make our mom go to the store and look at every bag and see if you are on any of them. we DO want your pawtograph! we don't know very many celebrities!

we love your mangominster cup. we can see that we have really been missing out. we are going to double pester our mom to participate in our blog more. humans are soooo lazy and their priorties are totally messed up. but we don't have to tell you that.

woofs.

ScrapsofMe said...

Well, you were always on my A list, not you are famous all over!
sniffies,
Bonnie

Gus said...

Oh Wow..and to think, we knew ya when!

those look nummy. Are they online? I don't have any allergies, (except to Teka) but I do like my foodables.

gussie

mmmplus, I would like to be able to show these dogs around here a picture of my famous friends.

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh wow! I am impressed at your famousness....(er, not sure if that is actually a proper word but you know what I mean!)

You will definitely need an agent to promote you at this rate!

Lovely too, that you have found some tasty biscuits which won't give an allergic reaction.

Thank you for sharing!

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxx

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh wow! I am impressed at your famousness....(er, not sure if that is actually a proper word but you know what I mean!)

You will definitely need an agent to promote you at this rate!

Lovely too, that you have found some tasty biscuits which won't give an allergic reaction.

Thank you for sharing!

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxx

Dexter said...

My Momma has one of those at work too and just loves it, especially the little open / close tab because she is kind of a klutz.

I am totally not surprised that you are on that bag of nommy foodables. You are the cutest ever.

Please spill about the bomb shelter. Inquiring minds want to know.

Slobbers,
Mango

doyle and mollie said...

woah that is sooooo woofing cool, fame... fortune... paparaazi.... tell your momma canidae do grain free
http://www.canidae.com/ my momma says its great food she buys it in for us specially... nom nom nom

Niamh said...

Great picture and we are glad to hear your ringing endorsement of those cookies. They sound delish. Ambrose is on a grain free diet. Maybe we will become famous too!

Your friends,
Niamh & Ambrose

Bobby said...

Grain allergy, that's okay when you get special treats. and so much fame. You are getting like Mega Martha.

Molly the Airedale said...

WOW! That is so cool that your picture is on the dog treat bag! We'll definitely be standing in line to get your pawtograph!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Y'all are famous now. Wow!
Sally Ann

Lorenza said...

Hi, Agatha and Archie!
That is pawesome! your picture on the bag of treats!
OMD!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

golden said...

You are very beautiful and very funny!!!!
I LOVE YOU FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_ _
/ : \
\ /
\ /
\ ./
DO YOU LIKE THIS HEART?!?!??!?!

A lot of kisses for you!
Golden Clo

Pippen said...

Way cool, Archie my man! We'd love to have your pawtograph... if you could just sign one of those treats, that would work for us! Yum, Yum!

Sam and Pippen!

Eric said...

Well cool Twinnie and Step. Tho if you ask me (I know you didn't but I need to yap it anyway) those Stam pups should put your pictures on every bag, pay you modelling fees, a perctentage of the profits and give you treats all year round in return for you blogging about them.No? Want to put your autograohs on my agents contract?

Wiry lover and squillions of kisses Eric xxx

McGillicutty said...

A & A,

Yes, me muffer(fur mom) is here. It has been interesting. She got a makeover today and looks quite foxy. She's a plus-sized model, you know. But, me mom says she has to lose half of her body weight, and she seems to be rather grumpy about that.

Stay tuned...I've been teaching computer 101 to her in our down time. She just may learn to post herself.

Irish Love,
McG

Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG, OMdoG... you are famous!!! Love the pic that they used on the bag... lovely cute bums.. heehee.. I hope the good people over at STAM use your pic for some of their labels cos you both make great models!

Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG, OMdoG... you are famous!!! Love the pic that they used on the bag... lovely cute bums.. heehee.. I hope the good people over at STAM use your pic for some of their labels cos you both make great models!

Kess And Her Mama said...

Super cool! I reckon if they put your pawtograph on all their bags, their sales will triple!

Joe Stains said...

wow so if we ask for the agatha and archie treats do we get a discount?! BOL. That is so totally cool. I am sure lots of humans wouldn't know how cool MangoMinster is.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

OMD...your on ur own bag of treats? We want ur pawtograph....!!!

We can only imagine the nurses at workie with PL2 listenin' to the explanation of MM...(and goin' into the med room and rollin' their eyes sayin' somethin' like..."there she goes again..."...or should we contact EAP Solutions?...employee assistance? )

Yeppers...off the deep end...

Hey, can PL2 come to New York in mid may when Noah's mom and dad come? Mumsie's goin'...we're not invited.

So, you might wanna go see THE STOOPID CARD AND POEM that Scruffy made for Petey...AT MY EXPENSE...

Sheesch.

Laciecakes

tula monstah said...

ARCH, the grain-free supahstar pullleaz take me calls.. or call me back. geesh.. anywho. rain snow snow rain. this weather is nutzo. i'd stay in the bombshelter if i were yous.

can't wait for earthdoggie. might be a spectator this year.

kissies,
TULA

the doggie before me wrote in chinese.. you might need rosetta stone to read it:) hehehehehehe

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

We meant to get a MongoMinster shirt.Wonder if it's too late now.

That is SO COOL that you're on your dog treat bag. Kind of like that soda pop that features real folks on the labels! You ARE famous now. Can we have your pawtograph?
Smooches,
BabyRD and Hootie

Oskar said...

I feel so awesome to know such famous pups! Those treats looks quite tasty!