Monday, January 7, 2008

A TAG!!

We were tagged by our pals Mackie and Finnegan to answer the following questions and then tag three buddies asking them to do the same!I will answer because Archie is really busy watching the results of the NH primary and said he is too busy to playIt's fun so consider all of you tagged!
.These are the questions
1.) If I were another kind of animal- I would be a _____ because__
2.) My most-favoritest song is ____.
3.) If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in because _
.4.) If I were a famous movie star or personality, I would be ____ because ____.
5.) I should be the spokesman for ___(product name)___ because_____.


1.) If I were another kind of animal- I would be a fox_____ because I would like to see how the opposition thinks.
2.) My most-favoritest song is _Hey Bulldog by the Beatles___.

3.) If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in_Astas apartment___ because could you imagine the fun!___.
4.) If I were a famous movie star or personality, I would be _Jacky Kennedy___ because _I look good in hats___.

5.) I am the spokesman for Archie because__I think that's obvious.___.

I have to go run back and ask Archie how things are going in NH.............
WHAT....................IT"S NECK AND NECK?????????????

18 comments:

Asta said...

Agatha and Archie

You can come live hewe any time!!!!
Hillawy won...I don't think she'll weaw hats though(I hope)
You would look gweat in hats
smoochie kisses to both of you dawling sleepy pusses
Asta

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah I think it'll be super fun in Asta's Apartment.

~ Girl girl

Noah the Airedale said...

Hee hee I think Asta's apartment is going to get rather crowded...good answer Agatha.

Looks like it's all happening in NH. Exciting stuff!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Headgirl said...

Very good Agatha!
It's alway nice to start my day with a laugh, & you two always make me smile, which is why I've something for you, yes yet another award!

Love, pats & pets
Blue

Molly the Airedale said...

What great answers, Agatha! I can see you modeling all those hats too! You're a cute girl!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

That is a really fun tag game! Would love to stay in Asta's apartment too.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jake of Florida said...

We stayed up until the end and are happy about the outcome. How about you?

Now it's time for a nap!!

Jake and Just Harry

Ferndoggle said...

What a cool tag! Great answers too. I wouldn't mind living with Asta!

Lola

Lenny said...

Hey Agatha and Archie! I'm back and catching up on my reading and I want to say Happy new year!

My humans got to go to Boston on Christmas, but I didn't. They said maybe next time I can come.

My mom was up late watching the results in NH too - she and my dad volunteered for one of the neck-and-neck people over Christmas break, when they were in NH. I think his name is Bark. She says there are a lot of good candidates.

I'm glad to catch up with you! Happy new year!

Your friend, Lenny

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, what a good tag game. I think I'd like to move in with Asta too, do you think there'd be room? J x

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yepper Asta's would be great fun.. You would love it there...

Gus and Louie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

We're gonna move to Asta's too. I hear they have a clean bathtub,anyway! And the food...can you imagine???

Lacie wants to move into your bomb shelter...she's feelin' insecure these days with Babystan's Dale jaws clampin' on her for bitey body...

Loved all the answers to ur tag...yes, Agatha, I think you could look just like Jackie O...

Scruffy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Agatha!
Sounds like a very fun game! And you gave great answers!
We all want to go to Asta's apartment!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jan Price said...

Yeah, Asta is a neat dog.

jans funny farm

Joe Stains said...

I definitely think Archie needs his own spokesperson, for SURE.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

my family loves beatles too...but i dun fancy that bug..

Jan Price said...

Hey, Agatha & Archie,

Thanks for coming by and leaving a message. We don't know what award you refer to since you must not have posted it yet, but we sure are pleased you thought of us.

jans funny farm

Stanley said...

IF you get to go live with Asta, then I'm abdicating my gov't post and moving to NYC too!

I can totally see you as a Wirey Jackie Kennedy. (Not Jackie O, though. You would NEVER wear those oversized glasses).

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley