Sunday, June 24, 2007

What a day!!

We spent the afternoon at the Arnold Arboretum. For those of you who don't know it it is the greatest place !! It is run by Haaarvard University and it is HUGE with streams and forests and lilacs and flowers and most of all HUNTING GALORE!!!!!!!! We love to dig,and dig, and dig to try to get at the chipmunks..(Agatha/Archie=0,chipmunks=10)There are also a million squirrels and bunnies.When we walked in there happened to be a new laminated sign up that said there have been coyotes seen in the Arboretum so please leash your dog.COYOTES!!!!!!In Massachusetts!!!! Bring em on!!!! This however was not the same attitude PL #2 had. She was a bit nervous as she thinks we would be the right size. As we are not allowed off lead( except in the tennis court when we play a spot of tennis)this doesn't affect us, however Agatha and I were on full alert( well really Agatha as she is the huntress.. after all she did catch the skunk in front of our house that one time while I stood back and watched. I was sending her my support)We also had a little swim( well Agatha enjoys it a bit more than I do.She really gets into it and tries to paw the little fish. I just like to stand there and cool my feet off) We are a bit tired so will sign off for now. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend..... Archie and Agatha( coyotes, huh..like I say bring em on)

6 comments:

Gus said...

Oh my dawgness....you guys go to Haaaavaaad! I am so impressed.

Asta said...

Hi Archie and Agatha,
Thanks for signing my guestbook, sooo vewy nice to meet you, and you're not even that far!
Us girl foxys are pawsome hunters..go to it, but twy to stay safe, not that I doubt that you could take anyone on.
smoochie kisses
Asta

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wow, that sounds like fun. Agatha has caught a skunk before? Was it messy? Did she get juiced? J x

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day A & A,

Glad you had fun! I love your mustaches. Hope you'll visit and sign my guestbook.

xxx Asta down under

fee said...

dear agatha and archie,

this is fee, all the way from singapore, saying hiiiiiiiii!!! i'm very pleased to meet you. you're both very cute!

loves,
fee

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Agatha & Archie,

Thanks for signing my guestbook!

xxx Asta down under