Saturday, June 23, 2007

We"re Back!!!


Hello everyone,we are back thanks to our pal across the pond Jackson!! We have been very busy. Archie went to Good Manners class and did graduate, despite the fact that he was "attacked" by a puppy( who was off lead) when he came through the door. He only gave her a little nip on the ear, but our PL #2(pack leader) was mortified. She even took Archie by himself to school(as everyone recommended) as she thinks he is the naughtier of us 2( HA.. little does she know)Archie is like Jackson in that he really doesn't like to many other dogs, as opposed to me who adores all dogs. She thinks she will be taking me to this class however I could teach it! She and PL #2 have taken to inviting this woman to our house with DELICIOUS treats( and very stinky) and every 2 seconds we get some when she clicks this thing. PL 1and 2 have been trying this clicker thing but all we do is bark to get the treat. PL1 is getting frustrated!! Well they left this stinky meat on the dining room table and Archie jumped on the table (when they were not looking) to get the meat!!!! We almost had it and then they caught us. I of course looked at them as if to say I had NOTHING to do with this. Archie was so nervous he jumped off the table! I was roaring!!( PL 1 + 2 pretended to be mad but I could tell they were laughing!!! I am going to enclose a picture of Archie and myself for the moustache contest. What do you think??

6 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Moustachios!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Love the mustaches! Gotta get the groomer to leave some more hair on my muzzle so I can play.

Agatha and Archie said...

We were trying to be like Jackson on his blog! He was telling us about a contest !! A and A

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, I LOVE your moustaches! I can see I've got real competition! J x

Asta said...

Hi I think you are both adowable...gweat mustaches!!I'll give it a twy too
I put my picture in your guestbook, but hit the button too fast, so it left out my welcome back message!Anyway, love that you're part of our world,come visit me
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lenny said...

Hi Agatha and Archie!
I just found your blog from Jackson's link. I used to live right near Boston before you were born. I miss it a lot! I can't wait to hear about all of your Boston adventures.

I'm actually named "Lenox" after the town where Tanglewood is, where the Boston Symphony plays in the summer time.

Your new friend, Lenny